Re: CD drive fails to show contents -- How to solve it? -- Clarification

Oliver Leitner wrote:

Dear Oliver:

Thanks so much for responding.

1) It really is a data CD. In fact, I compiled it using K3b on a CD-RW disk.

2) My CD/CDWriter is ONLY a CDWriter. It cannot write DVD. My DVD drive is just a DVD Player, not a DVD writer. It came with my Dell Dimension 8200, which I bought five years ago.

Thanks again.

Benjamin