Sendmail Return-Path?

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:45:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

How can I configure Sendmail to put a specific email address in the Return-Path?
I have configured my Reply-To address but in you look at the headers
for a sent email the Return Path is still listed at
user at sendmailservername.localdomain

Basically we are emailing our customers from this server and one of
our customers users a white list. Now we gave them our reply to
address for their white list but that did not work... we had to give
them apache at localhost.localdomain for now... not very professional...

How can I sent a specific Reply-To and have the Return-Path be the
same... I have tried the Masquerade option and that changes the domain
of the Return-Path but I also need to change the User listed in the
return path...

Any help woutl be great!