SELinux context for data to be shared using both httpd and samba?

Perhaps this is really a question for the selinux list, but I expect
someone here must have come across this before.

I've got a software archive sitting on a file server, and this includes
both Windows software (to be shared out using samba) and a local yum
repository (to be shared out using httpd).

The SELinux manual tells me to use one set of contexts for sharing data
using httpd and another set for sharing data using samba. The files can
each only have one context as far as I know, so how do I resolve this
conflict without turning off SELinux protection for one of the daemons?
Add permissions for one daemon to be able to access the other's data?
What's the way other people handle this?

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org>