Re: Has anyone successfully updated FC3 with FC4?

--- Todd Cary <todd aristesoftware com> wrote:

> I am getting an error when it gets to anaconda: "No
> module named
> constants_text".
>
> Todd
>
> --

Yes it tried it on one of my test drives.
I did not have this problem but I did have all
kinds of problems with KDE hanging when logged
in as a normal user ID. When using KDE as root,
it was ok.

I then did a complete replacement (not upgrade)
of Fedora 3 with Fedora 4 and I have not had any
problems with KDE since (except for sound quality).

Thus,  if you are going to use KDE, I would suggest
that you not do an 'UPGRADE' install.