Re: Music CD -- Win vs. Linux -- Rev

Gordon Messmer wrote:

Benjamin Sher wrote:

Dear friends:

Both Windows and Linux can play a music CD. So why can Windows show the contents of a music CD but not Linux? Or am I missing something?

I believe that KDE's file server includes a module that displays tracks as if they were files (which they're not), much like windows does.

Dear Gordon:

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it. Is there a way to enable it or do we have to download some extra software?

Benjamin