Re: Music CD -- Win vs. Linux -- Solved!

Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 16:33 -0500, Benjamin Sher wrote:

Dear friends:

Why can Windows read a music CD but not Linux?

Thank you.

Linux reads audio CD's no problem.
Are you referring to an mp3 or wma CD?

Dear Michael and friends:

My mistake. Learning something new every day. Yes, you are right. KSCD can read the contents of my music CD perfectly while it plays it. I was referring to the File Manager. Just curious. But I am very pleased and I think this issue has really finally been resolved.

Benjamin