Fedora Extras

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Tue Jun 28 02:03:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 01:54 +0200, Mark Panen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a Fedora extras iso image one can download ? I see there is a
> repo but i can't seem to find any iso image.

Create your own repo and then use rsync nightly to keep it up to date.

I for one would be quite interested if someone could post instructions or a link on how to PROPERLY create a local repo (mine will be FC3).  I am interested in establishing one here for internal use

I have plenty of hardware, and a 5mb cable modem (so the hardware/connectivity side should not be a problem)

TIM