java

Hi,
I don't manage to build a java rpm for fc4 from the rpm-skeleton of Jpackage.org and source from Sun (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp).
I can't figure out how to adjust the spec-file. Has somebody on this list built this rpm succesfully? If so, how? What changes have to be made in the specfile to make it work?
I wonder why the rpm isn't simply being created when I carry out the instructions on jpackage.org (http://www.jpackage.org/rebuilding.php), since the only reason the nosrc-rpm has been built is to make an rpm out of it together with the source from Sun. Perhaps I am doing something wrong here.
I know I can install the bin.file without creating an rpm, but for obvious reasons I prefer the rpm.
Thanks in advance,
Peter.