RE: Fedora Extras

Tim Holmes wrote:

> I for one would be quite interested if someone could post instructions or
> a link on how to PROPERLY create a local repo (mine will be FC3).  I am
> interested in establishing one here for internal use

I use Dag Wieers' yam.
It works very well -
Cron runs yam each night to update my local repositories on my desktop,
and then I run yum on various computers to update from these.

I found the yam documentation rather hard to follow when I set it up,
but as I said it has worked without any problems for a year or so.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366