Re: Website/FTP Management

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 04:35, Jonathan Allen wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good package for maintaining a remote website
using FTP ?

Any good recommendations ?

Jonathan

I use sitecopy to take the master copy (stored at home) and update it to my remote sites.

http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/

I only use the ftp to local machines but anything out on the
internet I use the rsh option with scp. Works very well.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry comcast net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)