Re: OO.org FC4 save as...

Frank Pineau wrote:

I'm trying to save an OOo document as another format (specifically,
MSWord), but no matter what I do, I never get the format selection
dialog. I can only save as OOo OASIS format or export to PDF. Is this
a "feature" of the FC4 build or is something wrong with the beta?

When you choose "save as", look for an unfortunately labeled: "browse for other folders" in the dialog box, after you select that, you will find a drop-down box that will allow you to select from many other formats.

Scott