ImageMagick update fails.

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jun 28 17:42:48 UTC 2005

Marcel Janssen wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 June 2005 19:19, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
>>It is a Core package.
>

> What do you mean by that ?
> I have ghostscript-8.15-0.rc3.1 installed, which is newer than the one in FC4.
> I only upgrade via yum.

That version of ghostscript was in rawhide on 4th June and has since
been superseded by ghostscript-8.15-0.rc3.3. Perhaps you did a yum
install with --enablerepo=development recently?

> I didn't change anything on my system as far as I know so the same
> repositories should be known as where this 8.15 version comes from.

You may be to fix the problem by downloading ghostscript-7.07-40 and
using "rpm -Uvh --oldpackage"; depends on how many other things from
rawhide got installed.

Paul.