Re: [FC4]Samba doesn't accessible to Windows

Whenever I have troubles getting Samba working, I follow the Samba Checklist:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/diagnosis.html

This pinpoints where the problem is.  For FC4, here is what I had to
do to get Samba working:

    * Open Desktop / System Settings / Security Level / Modify Policy
/ Samba / Disable SELinux protection for the smbd/nmbd daemon [so
WinXP can see things]
    * Desktop / System Settings / Server Settings / Services / Samba
    * Desktop / System Settings / Security Level / Firewall / [eth0 trusted]
    * Compared /etc/samba/* to previous case and check all
differences.  (In my case, I also needed a username map.)