PCMCIA Acer aspire 1690

Hello,

I'm having trouble running fc4 in my notebook Acer Aspire 1690.
I had no problem during Installation but it hangs when loading PCMCIA.
I started interactive mode to bypass PCMCIA and it continued to load
normally until i decided to test the sound card in the first
configuration tool and once again it hangs :-(
Also didn't have much luck to enable the wireless radio switch.

If anyone as found a away to fix any of this problems, please tell me
how.

Thanks