Where is qt3 (for x86_64)?

I was trying to compile a kernel with "make xconfig"
on an Athlon64 machine  with FC-4 (upgraded from FC-3),
but it bombed out looking for libqt.

As far as I could tell, by comparison with an i386 system,
this should be in a qt3 rpm.
When I googled for "qt3 rpm" it seemed to be available at various sites;
so I wondered why it does not seem to be on any of the Fedora sites,
even the development (rawhide) ones?

I was able to compile the kernel with "make menuconfig"
so it is only a theoretical question.

Incidentally, what is the relation between libqt and libqt-mt ?
What does "mt" stand for?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366