SELinux Blocking LDAP Connections

Does anybody know of any problems with the new SELinux installed in Fedora Core 4? I have OpenLDAP 2.2.23-5 installed and use it for my user accounts. Fedora (throught the system-auth PAM module and nsswitch) will log in correctly, but dovecot (version 0.99.14-4.fc4) and apache (version 2.0.54-10) cannot connect to the ldap server when SELinux is enabled. I use dovecot-ldap.conf for dovecot to get the users and their home directories. In Apache, I use basic authentication through LDAP to protect a WebDAV accessible folder. For a long time, I thought Dovecot wasn't working correctly, but after I set up Apache and it too didn't work with OpenLDAP, I came to think that SELinux is blocking something. Now the problem is I am not well enough informed about SELinux to be able to debug where the problem may reside.

This is the message I get in /var/log/maillog when SELinux is enabled:
Jun 28 17:21:14 netserv dovecot-auth: LDAP: ldap_result() failed: Can't contact LDAP server

And this is the error I get in /etc/httpd/logs/mydomain.com-error_log
[Tue Jun 28 17:21:37 2005] [warn] [client 192.168.1.1] [5962] auth_ldap authenticate: user myuser authentication failed; URI /calendars/ [LDAP: ldap_simple_bind_s() failed][Can't contact LDAP server]

I can get you SELinux contexts for certain files if you need them, but I don't have a clue on which ones to include.

Thanks for the help,
Justin W