'Nuther one

I'd look this up but the fedora site is down at the moment. (Maintenance.)
Maybe someone has a quick answer or two.

<whine>I need the good old fashioned kernel source RPM. Not the old
.src.rpm that plays in the /usr/src/RPMS pig-pen. I want the real
source so I can go in and hack a little. (Last email I mentioned
AmigaDOS. I have some SCSI disks I connect to the Linux box. They
provide me with access to my old AmigaDOS filesystems. Um, I need
to perform some small kernel hacks to make this work.)

So is the old kernel-source type archive available? And if now who is
the bonehead who decided they would not exist. If I know who then if
I ever see him I can issue 42 lashes with a wet noodle on his bare
cranium as a clue-stick.

{^_-}