Re: What happened to cipe?

Michael Fleming wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 10:53:36PM -0400, Steven W. Orr waffled thusly:

I was going to use it and then saw that it was not part of fedora any more. Is there something better I should use? I need a secure encrypted ip level tunnel.

TIA

cipe is somewhat obsolecent and deprecated - you're best off looking at
openswan or racoon (ipsec-utils) for a replacement.

for a cipe replacement, look at openvpn.