Re: Batch creation of PDF files

Dave Cross wrote:
On 6/28/05, John Summerfied <debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:

What I'd like to be able to do is create PDF documents rather than HTML
- HTML is fine for viewing onscreen, but pretty poor for printing, and
when I go on inspections I like to have bits of paper.

Matt Sergeant's PDFLib module is pretty good.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/PDFLib/

Dave...

Thanks Dave.

That's a wrapper for "We support your chars! PDFlib products at half price for new EU members" commercial software. While it's foc for my purposes, I'd rather use something else if I can.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au