Re: NVIDIA Driver on FC4

André Alves wrote:
Anyone have installed the nvidia driver on Fedora Core 4?? I'm with
serious problems, after the instalation of the driver and modify the
xorg.conf file I only have a black screen on startup. Any help?? There
are any more procediments in fc4?

Yes, I too see this with FC4 and the latest driver (7667 - released a couple of days ago). There's an entire thread on this on the discussion forum for the linux nvidia drivers on the nvidia site. Unscientifically I changed two things at once, I upgraded from FC3 to FC4, and from driver 7167 to 7667. The combination gave the black screen issue, but I haven't had time to revert to an older driver yet to see where the problem lies.