Re: NVIDIA Driver on FC4

On 6/20/05, Rui Miguel Seabra <rms 1407 org> wrote:
> Please go talk with NVidia. They're the *ONLY*ONES* who can help you
> properly.

Rui, come on.  That's just not true.  There are dozens of people here
who've installed the nvidia drivers on FC4, and we can help him.  Just
'cos he's running proprietary software doesn't mean we can't talk to
him.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com