how to fix fstab from fskck on bootup

Hi

I've lost a partition, and now when fc4 boots up it asks me to fsck
it, even though its not there. I would like to remove the label from
fstab, but it won't let me because the filesystem is mounted as
read-only. In addition I don't have a cdrom or floppy attached to the
server. Is there a way for me to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Dan