Layer 7 filtering

Ovidiu Lixandru ovidiu at linux360.ro
Wed Jun 29 18:34:01 UTC 2005

Captain Bubudiu wrote:

> Have you considered asking the dudes in the
> fedora-legacy-list? (Given that RH9 is now in legacy)

Yes, as I said in another reply, fedora-legacy-list seems to have
another purpose than user problems with projects in Legacy.

"fedora-list - For users of Fedora Core releases. If you want help with
a problem installing or using Fedora Core, this is the list for you."

keyword: users

"fedora-legacy-list - For discussions about the Fedora Legacy Project"

keywords: "discussions about the [...] Project"

I admit, I haven't checked the archives to get an idea about the issues
discussed over there.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360