Re: Layer 7 filtering

Captain Bubudiu wrote:

Have you considered asking the dudes in the
fedora-legacy-list? (Given that RH9 is now in legacy)

Yes, as I said in another reply, fedora-legacy-list seems to have another purpose than user problems with projects in Legacy.

"fedora-list - For users of Fedora Core releases. If you want help with a problem installing or using Fedora Core, this is the list for you."

keyword: users

"fedora-legacy-list - For discussions about the Fedora Legacy Project"

keywords: "discussions about the [...] Project"

I admit, I haven't checked the archives to get an idea about the issues discussed over there.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360