FC5 out in Feb 2006 - See you in Jan 2006 for FC6 (That's Jan 2007)

Captain Bubudiu bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 19:45:15 UTC 2005

 --- Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Captain Bubudiu wrote:
>
> > Yep dudes according to
> > http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/ FC5
> is
> > out in Feb 2006 preliminally.
> >
> > However with my FC3 boxes working like clockwork i
> > will be knocking butts with most of you in Jan
> 2006
> > with the release of FC6. Fedora now has a
> healthier 9
> > month cycle.
>
> Be aware that this is a one time thing (and subject
> to change).
>
> Once we get a few more details nailed down, I'll
> send out an announcement.
>
> Best,
> -- Elliot

Yeah its all preliminary at the moment. In my title i
forgot to put Jan 2007 for FC6.

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives and http://fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before. RH9 -> FC3 -> FC6 (Jan 2007)

Catch me at http://members.lycos.co.uk/bubudiu/ Ah the beauty of it all!

Cheers