Re: ANNOUNCE: Fedora Core and Bluetooth Dialup Networking HOWTO

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 14:42 -0600, Dax Kelson wrote:

> Any feedback or comments are very welcome.

Thank you! I'll be in the market for a new phone soon, and I'll be
wanting to set up this very thing.

FYI, do you subscribe to the NetworkManager list? I believe that they
are hoping to eventually add bluetooth to the types of connections that
NM manages, so eventually they should "just work", but in the meantime
your HOWTO will prove very useful.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com