Some thoughts for the future

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:13:41 UTC 2005

On 6/29/05, Richard Kelsch <rich at csst.net> wrote:

> Can you immagine a day when the Fedora List has nothing but praise
> instead of a plethora of problems?  One can dream....

I can't imagine a day when any avenue where people seek technical
support will be free of complaints or people looking for help with an
issue they're having.  Indeed, I can't imagine day when any "online
community" doesn't contain at least one vocal person that's unhappy
about something.

--
Chris

"With the way things are starting to go in this country, if forced to
choose between being caught with a van full of pirated DVDs or heroin
you'd actually have to pause and think about it." -- Michael Bell,
drunkenblog.com