Re: Missing Harddrives

Akbar Ali wrote:
Hey. I' sent an email to the list, but I must have sent it to the
wrong address or something.
I' just got a DELL SC1425 server, and am trying to run fedora core 3,
but it's telling me I have a missing hard-drive. any of all run into
this and/or know how to fix it.
The drives are SCSI

Read what I said about production use of FC in the Bind thread a few minutes ago.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au