Re: Wireless cards

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 11:03:49AM +0800, John Summerfied wrote:
> I think Centrino is okay; can someone else comment?

The Centrino wireless cards are supported under Linux.

http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/
http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/

The cards (almost) works "out of the box" on FC4. You need to download
the firmware for the card from the above sites.  Since they are
binary only, they cannot ship with FC.

But they do work.  I am using one right now.