Re: Wireless cards

From: "John Summerfied" <debian herakles homelinux org>

> I have a couple of Prism54 cards that work well.  Some (at least)
> Atheros-based cards are fine, and I note d-link is now labelling its
> product to indicate which use TI, which use Atheros.

Um, do you have the Linux driver for those atheros chips or are you
using NDIS? And do you use WPA? My laptop will need to be WPA aware
with the D-Link Atheros chipset three band beastie. (At least it will
"someday.") I have the pieces. But it looks like I'll have to rebuild
the Atheros stuff I have with the WPA files as well. Poo what a (small)
annoyance.

{^_^}