Memory cards and FC4

Albert Hawker ajhawk at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 30 04:22:08 UTC 2005

I recently upgraded from FC3 to FC4 and now I've started receiving an
error message when I login to KDE saying that the "Media Protocol has
Unexpectedly Stopped".  However, I haven't been able to figure out
what's causing it nor have I really been able to find anything that's
"not" working!  Any ideas?
Thanks...