Re: FC4 x86_64 dies with heavy SATA RAID load

On Thursday 30 June 2005 00:45, Mark Miksis wrote:
> I thought that when you update the driver, it automatically updates the
> firmware?
Hmmm... Honestly, I don't really know. The 7000 series manuals somewhere lists
the installation of driver and firmware separately and I've done it that way
ever since... Check your firmware version, put in the new driver and check
again :-) Let me know what you find out...

Peter.