Re: "PCI: Cannot Allocate resource ... " when adding graphic card

On Thursday 30 June 2005 12:07, James Kosin wrote:
> Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
>
> Reuben,
>
> Sorry, just a few questions for you....
>
> How much memory do you have in your system?

It's a dual processors (SMP) system with 1 GB RAM.

> Which card is your BIOS set up to initialize and use as the primary
> display?  (usually PCI or AGP are the options)

AGP First. I tried changing to PCI as the primary display, and it worked in
INIT 3 (I can get to prompt) although I still got the message about PCI
failed to initialize. It hungs when I tried to startx though.

Thanks for your respond.

RDB