Re: Some thoughts for the future

Tim Holmes wrote:
Subject: Re: Some thoughts for the future

--- ". m a r c o s   a u g u s t o"
<chadchadartigmail> wrote:

AfteAfterall
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs
windows and gates?"

don't know wro wrote that.. but rocks

You do! Otherwise there would be less/no motivation to improve Linux. Non-Tech users still have a very hard time with it. My Dad tried it and gave up... :-(

[Tim Holmes] Yes!! I agree -- I cannot imagine trying to switch our teachers or

Careful there; my wife is no genius (in things computers), but she gets along fine with Linux.

She has the occasional problem, but she'd have much the same problems with Windows, and she'd have caught a virus in the first few days of email.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au