Killing idle SSH sessions?

Hey list,

I'm curious to know if there is a way to have SSH kill idle sessions after a set time in Fedora 2 and 3. I've been looking around and haven't really found any way of doing this. The closest settings I've found are these:

ClientAliveInterval
ClientAliveCountMax

However, these only seem relevant if the client's connection drops off or something. I'd like to have the session be killed after 15 minutes of sitting idle, even if the connection itself is good. I've seen reference to a setting called IdleTimeout in other versions of SSH, but that doesn't appear to be a valid setting any longer, or at least not for the Linux versions.

So, I'm hoping someone has come across this already and may have some ideas on how to go about getting this set up.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!