Re: Killing idle SSH sessions?

Brandon Laing wrote:
Hey list,

I'm curious to know if there is a way to have SSH kill idle sessions after a set time in Fedora 2 and 3. I've been looking around and haven't really found any way of doing this. The closest settings I've found are these:

I think bash provides that capability (but it applies whether you connect via ssh or login at tty1).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au