NTFS issue

Igor Guarisma iguarism at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 19:05:08 UTC 2005

Lot of people had already answer this... but what
intrigs me is that you reboot and reboot....

You don't need to reboot, just "su -" to be root and
"exit" to be "yourself" again, or use sudo (man sudo)
(/etc/sudoers.conf)

To test your /etc/inittab you can use "mount -a" (man
mount)

Keep it going.. maybe someday you could make those
NTFS into ReiserFS  or ext3... I still have FAT32 on
my system, I need to do a backup first before I
format.

 --- Yogen Mankikar <yogenmankikar at hotmail.com>