adding disk, post FC4 install

Hi, just wondering what the "correct" procedure is to
get a new drive recognized after installing FC4. It's
got an ext3 filesystem on it, can do a manual mount
command OK. Should I just hand edit /etc/fstab?
Found something called fstab-sync which references HAL
daemons but I"m not clear what to do with it.
Thx,
Bill

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com