Fedora Core 4 on thinkpad T30. After install the login prompt is so large all I can see is Please

Eric Storch estorch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:58:35 UTC 2005

I have a odd question to ask. Is there anything special you have to do
when you install
fedora core 4 onto a thinkpad T30 ?

The reason I ask is when I installed Fedora core 4 all went well,
until I booted.
Once the system started up the login screen was so large all I could
make out what please.

Is there a way I can fix this ?

The really odd part is no mater how many times I change the resolution
or monitor type it still does the same thing. However one thing to
note, if I set the display for dual head the external display displays
correctly.

Any ideas ?