Fedora Extras Firestarter RPM

David Niemi drn_temp2 at rogers.com
Thu Jun 30 23:01:20 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-30-06 at 17:31 -0400, Mark Bidewell wrote:
> This may be the wrong list for this question, but has anyone used the
> firestarter RPM with Selinux?  I seem to get a lot of errors relating to
> selinux on network startup/shutdown when firestarter is installed.  I am
> using 2.6.12.1 kernel.

Me also. (Re: FC4 dhcp, firestarter and SE Linux permission denied
messages). I got the dhcp problem that I had fixed (for some reason it
had a Ford motor company IP addy in the dhcpd.conf) and I sent a message
yesterday to the list listing some of the SE Linux errors that I was
still getting.

Another user responded that I'd get better response from the SE Linux
list and he cc'd the message there.  I haven't seen any response yet,
but later / tomorrow I'll try posting the errors in messages and in
Audit to see if I can get some help.

DaveN