Fwd: Upgrade from redhat8 to fedoracore 2

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 2 21:45:04 UTC 2005

Larry Cotton wrote:
> Anyone any ideas about whats happening with either of these ?
>
> Cheers
> Larry

When I went from RH8 to FC1, I ended up with weird problems that would
pop-up about once a month.  Took about a year to get them all cleaned
up.  There are probably some still lingering around to be a problem on
a really busy day.

It can be done, but from what I hear, it isn't the best idea to do the
upgrade.  I won't even do the upgrade from FC1 to FC3 do to major
changes in FC.  Waiting for FC4 for a clean install.

--
Robin Laing