Corel Draw (cdr) to anything edittable.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Mar 4 14:39:23 UTC 2005

Hello,

I was tasked last night to recover some archived files and came across
the problem of using proprietary file formats.

I have 44 Corel Draw files that I need to convert to something that I
can either view or actually edit such as OOo Draw.

Has anyone come across a solution other than the obvious, find a
Windows computer, find a copy of Corel Draw and install Corel Draw?

I searched for over 2 hours and tried everything that I could.

I have also posted a message to the ImageMagick list as well.

Thank you.
--
Robin Laing