Converting Lotus 123 files

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 6 17:50:44 UTC 2005

In openoffice.org calc, click File then Open...

In the file Selection dialog box that comes up point to the 1-2-3 file
you want to open.

Click the arrow to the right of the All files list box and scroll down
the list of file types and select "Lotus 1-2-3".

That will hopefully open the file. I've not used 1-2-3 for years and
years, though. So I don't know if it really will open a 1-2-3 file.

Bob Cochran