regarding the samba setup

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:40:36 UTC 2005

hey friends,

   I have configured samba with security =ads ,the samba is working
fine with the configured options.As my domain consists of windows
,linux and unix clients  and few of the users uses windows as well as
Linux or Unix each user having its different machines.

Now i want the users which uses both Linu/Unix and windows should be
able to see their home directories and other folders through
windows.Just like a normal   configured samba and users frm the
network neighbourhood can see their home directories and other
folders.

Is it possible if the security = ads is setup and if then a user wants
 to see his/her home directories and other folders from the windows.I
have created a directory for my domain in home folder and if any users
who is first time logging its directory is created under
/home/mydomain/user.

If it is possible then please let me know.

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Ankush