Firefox or Opera? Evolution or T-bird?

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Mon Mar 7 20:18:28 UTC 2005

And behold, Douglas Frank flailed at a keyboard and did expound:

> On what basis did *you* choose one over the other?

I chose Firefox over Opera because I find the interface easier to use and
because I like being able to use the same browser whether I'm on Windows
or Linux.  I tried Opera but couldn't get used to the interface.

I used to use Evolution until it caused my Palm Pilot to crash.  Then I
switched to KMail and haven't looked back.  On Windows I use Thunderbird
because I find the functionality is better than any other Windows e-mail
client that I've used.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"We live as though the world were how it should be,
to show it what it can be."
--"Angel", Season 4 ep. 1