Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide (draft 4 - Duncan Lithgow)

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:47:39 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:29:58 -0600, Gustavo Seabra
<gustavo.seabra at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:46:04 -0600, David Hoffman <dhoffman2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Since I mostly use Gmail,
> > I will simply hope that eventually they will fix their threading... In
> > the meantime, I know that other archives maintain the threads, and so
> > when searching for a solution, I'll be able to see the full thread
> > including the "solved" post.
> >
> > David
>
> Meanwhile, we all (gmail users) can at least write a gmail suggestion
> / bug report on this issue. The more people that claim, the more
> likely they'll be to answer.
>

> --
> Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
> Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
> Registered Linux user number 381680
> If at first you don't succeed...
>                               ...skydiving is not for you.

It's been a while since the last activity on this subject... Should we
assume that it's then mature enough to move from "draft" to something
closer to a "version 1.0" ?

I'll take the liberty to update the link I made before with the
changes suggested during "draft 4". Also, since this seem to have been
[SOLVED], I'll include the [SOLVED]  thing as part of the suggested
rules, instead of "controversial".

I have just one question: what are the changes of this eventually get
to be at least "semi"-official? (I mean, sent to new subscribers,
monthly reminders, etc...) instead of just another old thread
soon-to-be forgotten?