Evolution and LDAP?

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Mon Mar 21 08:13:31 UTC 2005

After installing Fedora Core 3 and getting all updates, it appears
that the version of Evolution 2.0.4 is not compiled with LDAP support.
First, is there anyone who can verify this, so I know it's not my
imagination (it seems pretty clear--even the minimal help in Evo
clearly points to options that just aren't there), and secondly, is
there a reason for this?  I could probably get a source package and
recompile it myself, but I hate to do that for a package as big and
as critical as that.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com>