FC Updates online

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:49:33 UTC 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:20:21 +0100, Giulio Sorrentino
<numerone.fedora at wooow.it> wrote:
> Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> > [...]
> >And even more... activate the yum cron service and it will do that for
> >you automatically every night. :-D
> >

> This is not necessary: fedora installs as default a service called "yum
> nightly updates" :-)

That's exactly what I'm talking about. But it isn't activated by
default (at least it wasn't in my system), so you have to activate it
yourself.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680