FC3 64Bit Raid Install Problem -- Failure to find drives

Aaron Axelsen lists at frozenpc.net
Tue Mar 1 07:11:17 UTC 2005

Hello,

I just assembled a 64bit system with the Asus A7V Deluxe mainboard.  I
am trying to use the promise onboard ata/133 raid controller to mirror 2
250gb harddrives.  I created the mirrored raid setup from the bios, and
then went to install FC3. The install loads, it detects the following
devices:

RTL 3129, SMC EZ Card Fast Ethernet
SysKonnect SX-98xx Gigabit
VIA Sata Controllers
Promise Sata Controllers

Do i need to load an additonal device for the ata/133 raid setup to detect?

Thanks, i have tried a few differen things, everything unsuccessful

--
Aaron Axelsen
lists at frozenpc.net

Great hosting, low prices.  Modevia Web Services LLC -- http://www.modevia.com