FEDORA HELP

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:32:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:18:11 -0500, T. N. Thrasher <AMC at amcthrasher.com> wrote:
> I am running WindowsXP, what do I need to do inorder to burn the ISO's to cd
> so that they will be bootable.  I have tried using WinImage, but have had no
> luck making the CD's bootable.  Any help you can provide would be awsome
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Please search the list archives before posting a message. Your
question, or questions like it are asked every few days.

In the meantime, check here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/e-smith/docs/howto/CD_burning_howto.php3

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)