Strange email?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 16:53:28 UTC 2005

I received this email from my FC2 box this morning.  What can be made
of this?
--------------------------
 Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:00:01 -0500
 From: root at coyote.coyote.den (Cron Daemon)
 To: mailman at coyote.coyote.den
 Subject: Cron <mailman at coyote> /usr/bin/python
-S /var/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

Site list is missing: mailman
-------------------------
I've not setup mailman to do anything, didn't even know it was
installed, (everything else apparently is using sendmail) but having
it suddenly decide to mail me my passwords would appear to be one
hell of a security breach.

The only "new" software installed recently have been inhouse built
versions of the utils that come with an pcHDTV-3000 card, and the
boinc/einstein stuffs.

Comments most welcome.

--
Cheers, Gene